UTI-Stat® Liquid Supplement
UTI-Stat® is a concentrated liquid medical food with cranberry, vitamin C, D-Mannose, FOS, and bromelain in each 1 oz serving that is specially formulated for the management of urinary tract infections.
Clinically shown in two studies to manage urinary tract infections (UTIs) 1 and 2.
Low in Sugar.
If you have recurrent Urinary Tract Infections, have Alzheimer's or dementia, live in an assisted living setting, don't or are unable to drink enough fluids, this product is for you.
Natural, gentle, and effective, UTI-STAT reduces adhesion of infection causing bacteria to the urethra.
Contains FOS to stimulate the growth of Bifidobacteria, a good probiotic, and reduce the number of E-coli1.
Item: PS60001 flavor: Cranberry sold as 1 bottle each. Each bottle is 30oz.
- Water, Glycerin, Proprietary Blend (Cranberry Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, D-Mannose, FOS, Bromelain). Contains 2 % or less: Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to preserve flavor), Phosphoric Acid.
- Take 1fl oz (30ml) up to 2 times a day as needed.
- Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60ml water
- Measure and administer the dose prescribed
- Administer UTI-Stat straight into the enteral tube
- Flush the tube with an additional 30ml water.
- Not a substitute for antibiotics
- Not intended for use as an analgesic
- Not for parenteral use
- Store at room temperature
- Refrigeration not necessary
- Discard 3 months after opening
- Record date opened on bottom of container
- Do not use if seal is broken