Mckesson Fall Prevention Monitor
- McKesson Corded Fall Prevention Monitor
- Safety Auto-Reset function automatically silences and resets the alarm.
- No Unsafe Off switch – prevents resident tampering.
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance.
- Patented Pad Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between the sensor pad and the exit-alarm monitor becomes disconnected.
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05).
- Low Battery notification – Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the fall monitor.
- Nurse call capability – a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system.
- Adjustable volume – features full range volume control.
- Cord protection – wraps through protective boot, reducing damage to sensor pad.
- Multiple alarm tones.
- Rubber boot.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.